Junxion brings together diverse groups of people to build communities, create economic opportunities and protect and steward the environment. In collaboration with our clients—diverse organisation in the business, charity, social enterprise and government sectors in North America, the UK and India—we develop innovative approaches that make the world a better place. http://www.junxion.com.
We are a 17-year-old mission-based company that works with Fortune 500 clients to small NGOs and charities, all to forward sustainability, social equity and the “new economy”.
Junxion is accepting applications for the position of Social Media Lead.
Who we’re after:
Someone passionate to bring about social change while being a part of a global purpose driven organisation. You are dynamic, full of clever ideas on new age online media tactics and love to write for a virtual audience. Analytical, creative and a strategic thinker—you know and believe in social media campaigns’ power to change the world.
You will bring your experience to an international team of communications and marketing experts and help promote various environmental and social issues.
The Social Media Lead develops and executes social media strategies to reach and engage inuential, intelligent and global online audiences, encouraging them to participate in social change. They also develop compelling content, which is clear and impactful, pushing readers to share information online. They work very closely with a team of web designers and marketing specialists. Brand and publishing sector experience is a must.
- Use innovative marketing ideas to design effective and insightful social media strategies and execute them using social media platforms
- Develop powerful and interactive online articles
- Create and manage community/group pages, regularly update them with relevant articles and moderate activity on such pages
- Collaborate with web designers and leadership team in order to increase Junxion’s and its clients’ online presence
- Conduct online social media audits, SEO/keyword research, competitive analysis
- Excellent command of interpreting and analysing data
- Have deep understanding of how community, content and social web align with business goals
- Ensure Junxion’s social media activities are aligned with best practice
Skills, Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations or English
- Outstanding understanding of brand communications, especially within a web-related environment
- 3-5 years of experience in online marketing campaigns, social media marketing, public relations, community management, online content management
- Proven editorial content editing and copywriting skills with experience writing for the web and social media platforms
- Adept with tools like Hootsuite, Radian6, Sprinklr, SM2, Simply Measured and Crowdbooster
- Well-versed with intricate features and use of social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pintrest, Google+, Tumblr
- Understands web design, information architecture, web analytics tools and search engine optimisation
- Values driven, with innate creativity and strategic thinking
- Work independently and take initiative
- Able to work closely with other team members
- Extremely brand-aware
- Communicate effectively, in both written and spoken English
- Remain even-keeled and effective under tight deadlines
How to apply:
If you meet the profile above and would like to be part of our growing organisation, we invite you apply for this position to email@example.com. Please note in the subject: “Social Media Lead-India”.
- A cover letter outlining your skills and involvement in your community and how you support different social and environmental issues
- Links to websites/online campaigns you have worked on and a short 30-word description of your role on them
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. To learn more about our company, visit our website www.junxion.com